Tuesday, December 28, 2004

Hey, Nonny Nonnie

I have just finished commenting on a comment on my blog. My comment was on the nature of blogging commentaries. It sounds convoluted already in my trying to explained what I wrote. Enough.

Anyway, a flash of brilliance equivalent to a 4-watt night light came to me ensuing my commentary on my commentary. I am dim-witted, please indulge me for a little while. The following is an imaginary, if not silly, blog and response.

Setting: a blogger met someone at a gathering. He left her his blog site address, with the hope she might pay a visit. In this blog, he described how she looked to him at the party. Only she would know how she looked at the party, perhaps not the same way the blogger saw her.

Blogger to his l'objet d'amour:
You seemed all brown and soft, just like a linnet,
Your errant hair had shadowed sunbeams in it,
And there shone April in your face.


Alas, in stumbled L'Envoi Budinsky to his blog. L'Evnoi can be a pain sometimes to his peers. He never let a literary moment went to naught. Very uncouth was he. With not even a forethought of apologies extended to Emily Dickinson, he submitted and signed this comment.

L'Envoi Budinsky:
Beneath the blessed moon-lapped smile
On waters hushed at nights wild
Our passions quivered full to swoon
One soul one heart our eternal tune

I will leave it to the fertile mind of the reader as to how the blogger would react to this unwelcome intrusion.

0 comments: