Monday, August 22, 2005

Enemy Action

"Once is happenstance.
Twice is coincidence.
The third time is enemy action."


-- Goldfinger to James Bond in Ian Fleming's Goldfinger (1959)

It all started a few posts ago. It is apparent the spammers have finally find a way to clog up the blogs. I have been spammed three times this evening on the "HP System Fixed" post. They all said something like, "keep up the good work and will bookmark this site." Of course, included with the comments were invitations to reciprocate the sentiments by visiting the respective product sites.

These comments have been deleted.

5 comments:

Carol said...

Fitting quote.

Carol said...

Why did you change the music??

L'envoi said...

I change the music two or three times a week, when time allows. I have been doing this since the inception of music collection site.

It seems your question was referring to something else or to a particular tune. If it is a tune you like, tell me. I will send it to you.

Carol said...

Hi there,
I was referring to the plug in requirements. Has your system changed or is it my computer?

L'envoi said...

Carol,

I have not changed any audio configurations on the L'Envoi music page. Both Firefox and IE works with this page.

The Jane Austen page was written in IE HTML. So the music in that page may not play with Firefox.