Wednesday, April 12, 2006

The Lord's Prayer



This MP3 Selection Expired on 04-14-2006:

The Lord's Prayer Chorus
'King of Kings' (1961)


Our Father which art in heaven,
Hallowed be thy name.
Thy kingdom come.
Thy will be done on earth,
as it is in heaven.
Give us this day our daily bread.
And forgive us our trespasses,
as we forgive those
who trespass against us.
And lead us not into temptation,
but deliver us from evil:
For thine is the kingdom,
and the power, and the glory,
forever and ever.

-- Matthew 6:9-13

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'll always love The Lord's Prayer even though I've given up on becoming a Orthodox Christian and going to church and all. Stopped going to church ever since my friend stopped talking to me, but the Lord's Prayer will always be something I'll never forget...

Tuesday was my first day of school and I had quite a bit of homework on the first day.

Irish

P.S. I know I haven't kept up with my blog but there is one that I try keeping up with and that's my myspace. You're more than welcome to visit it if you like: http://www.myspace.com/yviekiernan

L'envoi said...

See post on the Rembrandt painting.