Saturday, April 15, 2006

Because He Lives

Irish:

Your faith in God, if we can call it that, is conditional on the acceptance of others. They are more central to you than God. When you perceived they failed you, God failed you. Do not cheapen His grace for our salvation because He has not met your demands. Who are we to tell God what to do?

If you continue on your path to "earn" forgiveness from others but not from God first, you are still depending on your own will and strength to carry the burden. The time is at hand to let go and let God.

The hymns and scriptures I've posted this week summed up the work of Christ on the cross. These things are not what I said to tell you a warm and fuzzy story about Christ. They are God's revelation to me and others who came to the truth.

God is speaking to you today. Open your heart and ear to Him. Pray and seek His forgiveness first; turn your life over to Him. Then begin the process of mending the relationships.

Because He lives, we live. Seek and find your purpose to live for Him.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'll try to remember that. Thanks for the wise words, apprectiate it as always. :)You're a good person, I'm glad I know you... Sort of.

Irish

Anonymous said...

Good stuff L'Envoi. Just found your blog today. I'll be back. Thanks for the encouragement.

Roland