Saturday, April 01, 2006

An April Fool's Dream

"Love is hurt with jar and fret,
Love is made a vague regret,
Eyes with idle tears are set,
Idle habit links us yet;
What is Love? For we forget.
Ah no, no."

- Alfred Lord Tennyson


This MP3 Selection Expired on 04-01-2006 2350 Hours:
April in Portugal
Jazz Vocalist: Janet Seidel

I found my April dream in Portugal with you
When we discovered romance, like we never knew
My head was in the clouds
My heart went crazy too
And madly I said: I love you

Too soon I'd hear you say: This dream is for a day
That's Portugal and love in April
And when the shadows fall
Those tears I know so well
They told me it was spring fooling me

I found my April dream in Portugal with you
When we discovered romance, like we never knew
Then morning brought the rain
And now the dream is through
But still my heart sings: I love you

0 comments: