Wednesday, June 08, 2005

This Has to Be a First Anywhere

Tuesday is garbage collection day. Each Monday evening, I have all the disposables put in the trash can and cart it out to the curb. Wouldn't you know it, I threw away a couple pairs of brand new unworn Bermuda shorts purchased on Sunday last.

The pants were inside a plastic shopping bag which was placed next to the side door leading out to the gararge. It had been there since Sunday and I'd forgotten about the pants already by Monday night. I didn't bother to look what was inside the bag and took it along with other bags of stuff and tossed them into the trash.

Some people, I believe, would rather be playing with their hi-tech toys than worrying about clothes. So, I am attributing my absentmindedly of tossing out the new pants on the account of the new iPAQ xh2275 I bought on Saturday.

The moral of the story? Don't buy clothes and tech gadgets on the same weekend. At least I shouldn't.

1 comments:

史路比 said...

apart from learning a lesson, what's going wrong with you?