Thursday, February 16, 2006

Eternal Encouragement

Thank you for taking the time to write about your grandmother's mastectomy. It's very thoughtful of you to share this news. Give her a hug and a kiss for me. I have put her on the church prayer list.

Please also extend a warm hello to your grandfather, Gene. He likes unsalted pistachios. Ask him if he wants some more. I'll send some to him. And you, what would you like ans sundreis and snacks go?

I have slated to have some flowers delivered to Zula at the address at Unity Acres Lane on next Wednesday, 22 February. The on-line floral delivery said the suffiix should be "Road", not "Lane". Since grandma knows best, I decided to use what she wrote on the Chrstmas card return address. She wrote "Lane" as the suffix. Please send me the exact address for verification. If needed, I will inform the floral shop before the scheduled delivery.

As Christians, we are comforted knowing our Lord Jesus Christ himself and God our Father, who has loved us, and by his grace, has given us eternal encouragement and good hope in all things.

Until next time.

0 comments: