Tuesday, November 15, 2005

The Love for Three Oranges

Three oranges.

Okay. You have read these two words.

If you would, could you leave a comment and tell me if at the moment you read these words "three oranges", you immediately "saw" oranges in your mind. And, if some of you had to pause and convert these two words into a mental picture. Lastly, if Prokofiev came to mind, plesse leave a note also.

This little experment has to do with me, more than you, how I process sensory perceptions in my brain. I'll write a post on this presently.

Thanks.

2 comments:

史路比 said...

yes, i can see oranges in my mind, wasn't it come out naturally?

regarding your 2nd question, since i've no sound music history background like you, i only have "Soviet" come to my mind.. :)

L'envoi said...

See my post on "A Failure to Communicate."

"Soviet" it is. You get to stay on the island. *grin*