Saturday, May 26, 2012

Parked Bumper-to-Bumper to a Maserati


When I pulled in to O'Brien this afternoon, I parked in a space across from a black sport sedan, I saw an uncommon trident emblem. I did a double take on the emblem mounted on the grille of the car. It ain't a Honda like mine, that's for sure.

I had never seen a Maserati on the road, let alone one that's parked up close. Here it was, a 2012 Maserati Quattroporte Sedan. It's MSRP is starting from $127,250.00. My chance of encountering such make of a knight rider at rest again is like seeing the Halley's Comets twice in a lifetime. I walked about this fine beast to look at the S-Model body style certifying its 4.7-Liter V8 virility. Except I didn't touch the body (the car alarm was armed).

Back to reality. I went to O'Brien for the watermelons advertised. I gave the Quattroporte one last look and put the Honda in reverse and eased out of my parking space. I never looked back at that beautiful black stallion.

0 comments: