Friday, May 19, 2006

19 May, 2006 1710 H EDT

This post was sent from the iPAQ hx2755,
Savannah GA. 1710 H EDT

Log Time: 0046 H EDT

This post could be the last one dispatched from Jekyll Island. Onward to Savannah in the morning.

In the course of the two-day stay on the island. I have dined in the very informal coffee and danish to the elegant and expensive fares. As to the latter, the dining ambient was enhanced with live or recorded piano music. Invariably, the "Moonlight Serenade" genre was the kind of music played for the dinner guests. My dinner tonight at the Jekyll Island Club House was twice as enjoyble, because the pianist played "my kind of music." I knew all the tunes he played.

I will write more on Jekyll Island and its history upon my return to the Left Coast.

1 comments:

史路比 said...

... and post some pictures as well!