Tuesday, December 27, 2005

Men are Childish

She said: "...I don't know if I really understand him or not maybe I'm wearing a mask that I don't see the truth. Or maybe I'm completely wrong. Men are childish ..."

I retorted: Eros makes promises (and some other comments).

She, by the way, is a graduate student doing bio-medical studies. If my comments piqued her curiosity, then there's a flicker of hope and room for discussion. She might even condescend to reconsider that not all men are rude and boorish.

I am cautiously optimistic there is a man she will meet someday that will sweep her off her feet. It will take a Petruchio to her Katharina.

4 comments:

史路比 said...

"Men are childish ..." ~ yes, i agree with her, but not all men are like that..

Anonymous said...

Merry Christmas Lenvoi. I too believe men are childish and jerks. I don't hate them but after what happened to me I don't trust men to much.

Anonymous said...

Oh btw.. It's me Irish. :)

L'envoi said...

Athbhliain Faoi Mhaise Duit, Irish.