Tuesday, December 13, 2005

Christmas Blog Template Fixed for IE

It displease me whenever I write a web page that concessions have to be made to accomodate the drab desktop IE. My latest web development exercise could very well be the last straw.

Case in point. Few days ago, I worked out this Christmas Blog template in Firefox. The Christmas image on the upper left hand corner displayed fine with the Firefox browser and with the hand-held PDA equipped with IE. Alas, the picture would not show nor stayed put when viewed with the desktop IE running on Windows XP. Yet, it viewed fine with IE on the Windows 2000 Professional. Go figure.

I've ignored this "bug" for several days, but it really bugged me. Anyway, to make the long story short, I fixed the IE glitch tonight. Now the Christmas picture on the upper left hand corner is viewable in all my home systems (Widows XP, Windows98, and Windows-Mobile).

2 comments:

史路比 said...

wah~~~ so beautiful! Wish you a Merry Christmas! ^^

L'envoi said...

This blog template is "okay." Least of which it is beautiful. In any case, thank you for your appreciation.

Jesus is the idescrible Christmas gift to us (cf. 2 Corinthians 9:15). It's His one perfect and matchless gift of all time to the world. So it is, may you and your loved ones have a blessed Christmas in the rejoicing and thankful remembrance of His birth.