Friday, January 25, 2013

When Sorrows Like Sea Billows Roll

I know I can't go back to the way of life I once knew. Tinnitus has placed me on a pararllel track as the old with no cross-connections. It relentlessly shrieking at my head to not to look at the ghost of my former life to which I'd accustomed as recently as only a month ago. Alas, the old life path is already being eroded by these tinnitus tides.

The forced adoption of Tinnitus has devoured much of my well being. The consequence is my being caught in a billowing viscious circle of emotional and physical stress; my Scylla and Charybdis.

This health condition is counted as one of the many unknown roads in my life. A path by which I am now passing into changed circumstances and facing this "valley of shadow." Yet I know His staff and rod they comfort me. After all, the only comfort in life and death is in the hand of my Shepherd-Savior Christ Jesus. In this life changing walk, He shall lead me to new pastures green with the quiet waters by.

"Whatever my lot,
Thou hast taught me to say:
It is well, it is well with my soul."

0 comments: